Grant & Aid at St. Stephen School
It is understood and appreciated the financial commitment and sacrifice families undertake in deciding to send their children to a Catholic school. And although paying for education is first and foremost the responsibility of a family, each school, parish and the Archdiocese of Baltimore devote significant funds each year to financial aid programs that help assist families. In turn, our school communities benefit by attracting students that otherwise would not be able to attend our schools. Grant and Aid is only offered to K-8 students.
FACTS is the tuition management and grant and aid platform used by the schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore. All families are asked to create an account with FACTS to manage their tuition payments. The grant and aid application is housed on the same platform for every school, parish, and the Archdiocese of Baltimore assistance. Therefore, a family need apply only once for possible support from these various sources.
Did you know?
- St. Stephen is one of the few Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore that offers a multi-child discount and a faculty/staff discount.
- Our tuition is in the lower half of Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Due to the number of financial aid grants, the average amount paid per student is approximately $4,690.
- The average student financial aid award is approximately $652. Families can apply for awards for each of their children in grades K-8.
- The actual cost to educate a child at St. Stephen is approximately $7,789 which means that every family is receiving a discount.
- For approximately $18 a day, your child is receiving a Christ-centered education that prepares them for college and heaven!
Scholarships & Opportunities
Full tuition four-year scholarships beginning with the 2022-23 academic year are available for students with exceptional academic achievement. Catholic students currently in grades 4 or 8 may apply. All application materials are due by April 3, 2022. Apply for the Knott Scholarship here.
BOOST - Broadening Options and Opportunities for Students Today
Have you always wished to send your child to a nonpublic school but couldn’t afford the tuition? Or perhaps you struggle now to pay for your child’s tuition? Your child may be eligible for a new state program that will provide $6 million in scholarships for low-income K-12 students to attend nonpublic schools. For more information, and to apply click here!
The Gilbert and Alta Mae Boschert Scholarship
The middle school faculty selects one student to receive a new scholarship that was founded by the family of Gilbert and Alta Mae Boschert. The purpose of the award is to reward a 7th grade student and family for outstanding Christian values and achievement and to continue the legacy of giving of Mr. and Mrs. Boschert and to honor their lives.
The Theresa F. Truschel Charitable Foundation, Inc.
The mission of the charity is to provide scholarships to students attending Catholic schools at all levels within the Archdiocese of Baltimore. Information is available here..
Ready to Explore St. Stephen School?
Located in Kingsville, Maryland St. Stephen School is a private Catholic School for students in PreK-3 through 8th Grade. To learn more about our school community and the admissions process we encourage you to contact our Admissions team today.