Tuition & Grant/Aid
By choosing a Catholic school, a family is choosing to invest in their child's future. A Catholic school education is a financial investment, and our graduates and their families would attest that it is well worth it!
The tuition breakdown is found below followed by more information on how our school works to make Catholic education affordable and accessible for all families who seek it.
|2 Days a Week||3 Days a Week|
|Pre-K Enrichment Rates||$15 a day, $20 drop-in|
Grant & Aid
It is understood and appreciated the financial commitment and sacrifice families undertake in deciding to send their children to a Catholic school. And although paying for education is first and foremost the responsibility of a family, each school, parish and the Archdiocese of Baltimore devote significant funds each year to financial aid programs that help assist families. In turn, our school communities benefit by attracting students that otherwise would not be able to attend our schools. Grant and Aid is only offered to K-8 students.
FACTS is the tuition management and grant and aid platform used by the schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore. All families are asked to create an account with FACTS to manage their tuition payments. The grant and aid application is housed on the same platform for every school, parish, and the Archdiocese of Baltimore assistance. Therefore, a family need apply only once for possible support from these various sources.
Did you know?
- St. Stephen is one of the few Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore that offers a multi-child discount and a faculty/staff discount.
- Our tuition is in the lower half of Catholic elementary schools in the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
- Due to the number of financial aid grants, the average amount paid per student is approximately $4,690.
- The average student financial aid award is approximately $652. Families can apply for awards for each of their children in grades K-8.
- The actual cost to educate a child at St. Stephen is approximately $7,079 which means that every family is receiving a discount.
- For approximately $17 a day, your child is receiving a Christ-centered education that prepares them for college and heaven!