How to Apply
To begin the application process, you must complete an application for admission/wait list form. We are now accepting these forms in the school office. When the application for admission/wait list form is filed, a non-refundable fee of $65.00 cash or check per family must be attached.
Applications are to be filed annually. Applications will remain in effect from September 1 (or the date of application) through August 31 of that school year.
When a space becomes available, you will be notified. At that time, the school needs the following documentation in order to register your child or children. In addition, $100.00 non-refundable fee for each family is charged at the time of registration.
- child's birth certificate
- child's baptismal certificate if applicable
- record of child's immunization and other pertinent health data
- permission form for school officials to obtain the previous school's records
- information and permission enabling the school to act on the child's behalf in an emergency
- most recent report card (for students entering grades 1-8)