How to Apply
We are happy you are considering St. Stephen School for your child! Applications are submitted online using the link below. Please review the admission requirements below before you begin your application. For questions regarding the application process, contact the school office at 410.592.7617.
Applications for the 2023-2024 School Year are available!
To apply, please submit the following:
2. $100 application fee (per family, non-refundable)
3. A copy of child's Birth Certificate
4. A copy of child's Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
5. A copy of child's current report card and standardized test scores (students entering grades 1-8)
6. Students in Grades 2-8 will be administered a reading and math placement test that will be used to determine placement. The director will be in touch to schedule a time for the test to be taken.
Please note that your application will not be processed until all required documents have been received by the office.
Pre-K 3 Requirements:
The child must be three years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate. Child must be potty trained.
Pre-K 4 Requirements:
The child must be four years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate.
Child must be potty trained.
The child must be five years of age by September 1st, as verified by a Birth Certificate.
New Kindergarten students will be administered the Brigance School Readiness Assessment.
Grades 1-8 Requirements
The most recent report card and standardized test scores must be presented for evaluation.
New students in grades 2-8 will be administered a placement test that will be used to help determine placement in the appropriate math and ELA group.