Letter from School Leadership
Dear Friends of St. Stephen School,
Welcome back to St. Stephen School for the 2016-2017 school year. We celebrate the wonderful accomplishments that took place over the summer!
- Successful Carnival raised $30,000 toward the school operating expenses, $7,000 toward the school sign. Increase in the number of alumni in the school database due to Alumni event;
- Joyous and faith-filled Vacation Bible School and STEM Camp;
- Planting of trees by the Soccer field and installing a crawling log in the outdoor classroom;
- Upgrade of wireless on the first floor and purchase of additional Chromebooks and iPads;
- Upgrades in all the bathrooms;
- Award for the 4th of July Parade participation;
- Chorus participation at the IronBirds game;
- Purchase of commercial refrigerators to replace the failing walk-in refrigerator;
- Teachers engaged in various Professional Development opportunities.
We welcome new faculty and programs.
- Mrs. Christine Engbert - full-time - Computer and Stem Teacher;
- Mrs. Julie McMahon - part-time - Math Resource Teacher;
- Mrs. Veda Diegel - part-time - Pre-K Enrichment and 2nd grade Instructional Assistant
- Interactive Science Program K-5;
- SOAR bronze award from the Maryland State PBIS Program.
Please take some time to explore our website and learn more about our wonderful school!