Welcome to St. Stephen School
St. Stephen School is dedicated to educating children in Pre-K through Eighth Grade in
an environment that surrounds them with Christian values. The school strives to educate
the whole child - spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
Recently at St. Stephen School . . .
Fourth grade performed a search to identify invasive non-native plants on campus. It was amazing how many we were able to locate!
- The Turkey Trot will run between 8:30 and 11:45 am on Monday, November 24th, starting with the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students. Kindergarten through 8th grade students must wear their gym uniforms. This is an important fundraiser for our school; please work on sponsorship. Volunteers are always welcome. If you can help, please contact Mrs. Davies, email@example.com. All money raised is due into school by Tuesday, December 2nd.
- Thanksgiving Can Contest! Your class can win a pizza party for lunch:
- Kids: The St. Stephen's Fathers' Club and Beans And Bread need your donations to help feed the less fortunate this Thanksgiving. We will be collecting canned goods up until the day before Thanksgiving. The class that brings in the most cans will win a pizza party for lunch on a day of their teacher's choosing. Mr. Rob and Mr. Josh will collect cans each morning from each homeroom and update THE BIG BOARD outside the hall so you can see where your class ranks. Please make sure the cans are not out of date and are appropriate for a Thanksgiving meal.
- Parents and Grandparents: The St. Stephen's Fathers' Club and Beans And Bread need your donations to help feed the less fortunate this Thanksgiving. We need volunteers to bake a turkey, carve it and deliver it to the church on Wednesday, November 26th between 6-8:00 PM. You can put the bones on the side of the disposable aluminum pan or in a clean plastic bag along with some gravy. If you are unable to bake a turkey, we are also collecting can goods thru the school that will be delivered Thanksgiving day. You can also make a donation by check made payable to the St. Stephen's Father's Club. The Turkey drop off location is in the upper parking lot outside of the school gymnasium. Please contact Neil Cummins if you have any questions at 410-913-2179.
- Christmas Bazaar -- Save the Date: Saturday, December 6th from 10am-6pm
We are now collecting items for the white elephant sale. Donations can be left under the pavilion and will be secured each day. No clothing, please. Make your spouse and the school happy - clean out the closets and get rid of the clutter! Any questions, contact Karen Kuta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 13th from 9:00am to 11:30am in the school hall: Please save the date! Tickets are still only $7 in advance and $8 at the door. If you have questions, please contact Beth Mosser (email@example.com) or April Sharpeta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Lee: email@example.com|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PTO Manager |
(to enter service hours)
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see monthly list for pricing.|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars