Welcome to St. Stephen School
St. Stephen School is dedicated to educating children in Pre-K through Eighth Grade in
an environment that surrounds them with Christian values. The school strives to educate
the whole child - spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
The new school year has begun!
Mark your calendars for the upcoming Back to School Nights:
- Wednesday, September 3 for parents of students in Pre-K - 5th grade
- Monday, September 8 for parents of students in 6th - 8th grades
- Is your daughter interested in joining Girl Scouts at St. Stephen? We have troops for girls in 1st thru 12th grade, and a Kindergarten troop now forming. Want to learn more? Come to the Parent Meeting in the Scout Hut/Youth Building on Tuesday, September 2 at 7pm. Call Rene Monaghan at 410-877-06998 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Cub Scouts for boys in 1st - 5th grades: Are you and your son looking for adventure? Then you want to join Cub Scouts!
- Your son will participate in games, activities, camping, arts and crafts, sports, leadership opportunities, community service projects, crime and drug prevention programs, fun, fun and more fun! Cub Scouts is an opportunity to see him grow, build self-confidence and self-esteem and work together as a team with boys of his age.
- Come out to meet and join Pack 877 (based out of St. Stephen) on Saturday, September 6 from 9am to 12 noon and from 3pm to 8pm and Sunday, September 7 from 8am to 1pm. Come meet us at the pavilion adjacent to the school in the upper parking lot. Can't make it? Contact Laura LaChapelle at 410-679-4392 or email@example.com to learn how to join.
- To parents of current Seventh graders: Please remember to send in documentation that your child has received the necessary required immunizations for this year. They were the Tdap vaccine and Meningitis vaccine. Your student is at risk for being excluded from school until we receive documentation. A letter was sent home last April with the required information. Any questions please ask Mrs. Lee.
- To parents of current Kindergarten students: Please remember to send in documentation that your child has received the necessary required immunizations for this year. Your student is at risk for being excluded from school until we receive documentation. If you have an appointment scheduled we need the date and time and Doctor. Any questions or concerns please ask Mrs. Lee.
- Milk orders: see the milk schedule for the 2014-15 school year. Payment for September (or for the full year) is due by Wednesday, September 3; milk delivery will start September 8.
- New drop off and pick up procedures: the new Pre-K building has necessitated these changes, so please read the instructions carefully.
- Ticket Sales have begun for the 9th Annual International Wine and Beer Tasting
on Saturday, October 11 from 5:30 - 8:30pm. See the flyer for more information.
- Whether you prefer grapes or hops, stemware or stein, red, white or amber, you will find it all! Taste over 75 International Wines, Local and International Beers, while enjoying live music, delicious pairings of savory hors d'oeuvres, silent auction, wine pull and door prize!
- Tickets are limited so get them now! Please send all requests for tickets through school in a sealed envelope labeled: "Wine Tasting - Attn: Samantha Falter", indicate your name, contact information and how you would like your tickets returned to you. Please make checks payable to St. Stephen HSA
- First ever e-mail auction: Front row parking at pick up time, (2 SOLD; 3 SPOTS LEFT)
an out of uniform day or a PJ party day for your child's class, front row seats at the Christmas pageant(ALL SOLD), First Communion Platter (handmade and painted platter with each child's signature from last year's second grade) (We will make as many sold). See flyer for more information. Any questions - or to place a bid, e-mail Nichole at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-812-1096. ALL items must be paid in full by September 5.
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Lee: email@example.com|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PTO Manager |
(to enter service hours)
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see monthly list for pricing.|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars