Welcome to St. Stephen School
A pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade Catholic parochial school, St. Stephen School is dedicated
to the ideals of educating children in an environment that surrounds them with Christian values.
The school strives to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, physically, socially,
and emotionally. Every effort is made to cultivate within each child a positive self-image
and to heighten his/her awareness of the dignity and worth of others.
The 2015-2016 School Year has begun!
- Please read the Drop Off/Pick Up/Parking Procedures and refer to map that is included. There are some changes from last year; for the safety of our children, please read and follow these instructions.
- Back to School for Parents:
- Monday, August 31 for Middle School parents in the Hall at 7:00 p.m. There will be one homeroom session immediately following the presentation.
- Wednesday, September 2 for parents of students in Pre-K thru Grade 5 in the Hall at 7:00 p.m., followed by Homeroom Session 1 at 7:30 p.m., and Homeroom Session 2 at 8:15 p.m.
- Volunteers needed to help distribute hot lunch to the students on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. If you can help, please contact Stephanie Gavrilis at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michele Berk at email@example.com.
- Aftercare: See the Aftercare Registration Package for guidelines for parents and forms that must be returned to the school for children in grades K-8 who will be attending after school care.
- Joe Corbi's pizza and gift catalog sale will be the first HSA fundraiser for the school year. Here is the time line:
- Wednesday, September 9 - Joe Corbi's sale begins
- Wednesday, September 23 - Joe Corbi's Orders & Money due
- Monday, October 26 - Joe Corbi's pick-up at dismissal
- 2015-2016 School Directory: If you haven't done so already, please fill out the attached form for the 2015-2016 school directory. Return all forms to the office c/o Michele Miller or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: If I do not get a form, I will use the information that was printed in this year's directory.
- "A Matter of Taste" - 10th Annual International Wine and Beer Tasting on Saturday, October 10, 5:30pm - 8:30pm. More information coming soon. To donate auction items, inquire about tickets, or volunteer, call Samantha Falter (443) 915-1321 or e-mail: email@example.com
- Fathers' Club Golf Tournament: Friday October 16 at The Wetlands. Breakfast at 8am; Tee off at 9am
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Tabassi: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at email@example.com|
|PTO Manager |
(to enter service hours)
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see milk order form for pricing.|
|FACTS - Tuition Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars