Welcome to St. Stephen School
St. Stephen School is dedicated to educating children in Pre-K through Eighth Grade in
an environment that surrounds them with Christian values. The school strives to educate
the whole child - spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
Recently at St. Stephen School . . .
The Drama Club presented "Abracadabra Aladdin"
- Help St. Stephen School win $10,000 for technology! One of Mrs. Campbell's fifth grade students, Savannah Sheppard, is a finalist in BGE's Natural Gas Safety Hero challenge. If her entry receives the most votes, St. Stephen School will win $10,000. Please help by voting at http://bgegashero.com/. Scroll down to see the finalists, then click on the image labeled Fifth Grade, St. Stephen School, Nicole Campbell. Vote now through April 5; you can vote up to 3 times a day on each device. See flyer for more information. Thank you!
- St. Stephen's annual Spaghetti/Ravioli Dinner is being held on Sunday, April 12, 1:00-5:00pm. Come bring the family and enjoy dinner out! Sit down, relax, and let us serve you. Carry out also available. See menu/order form. For more information or to volunteer, see the volunteer flyer, or e-mail email@example.com.
- Hot dog Lunch on Wednesday, April 15. Order forms are due by Monday, April 13th.
- Registration forms for the summer basketball camp at The John Carroll School are due by April 15th. If your child is interested, please go to www.intensitybaskeball.com to download the registration form, fill it out, and return it to Mrs. Davies with a check payable to Intensity Basketball Camp. Forms and money are due by April 15th. The cost for those who register through St. Stephen School is only $165.00. Please mark St. Stephen School at the top of the form. Your child's friends can register through our school even if they aren't students here.
- St. Stephen's Basket Bingo, Friday April 17th: Donations needed for baskets. See the list of suggested items for each class's basket.
- Longaberger, 31 gifts, Tastefully Simple, Vera Bradley, Pandora Jewelry and more.....
- Doors Open 5:30pm; Games Begin 7:15pm
- Tickets are $15 each
- 20 regular bingos, plus specials, quickies, raffles and door prizes
- Come Ready to Eat: Fathers' Club famous Pit Beef and Turkey for sale! and Drink: Beer and Wine available for sale!
- Adults only Please – must be 18 or over GET YOUR TICKETS NOW
- Fathers' Club 250 Event on Saturday, May 2nd at 5pm in the School Hall. Tickets will be $85. Attached is the letter explaining the event. This event has sold out every year. You don't need to be present to win, so please show support to St. Stephen School Fathers' Club - even if you can't be there! You can reserve your ticket and RSVP for dinner by contacting John Troiano, preferably by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at 410-877-2991
- Spring Flea Market and White Elephant Sale: Saturday May 16th, 8am-2pm, rain or shine. Spaces available for $15; please call Cheryl at 443-528-2576 for reservations. We are now accepting donations for the White Elephant Sale. Please place donations under the pavilion.
- St. Stephen Carnival -- save the dates: Thursday, June 11th, Friday, June 12th, Saturday, June 13th.
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Lee: email@example.com|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PTO Manager |
(to enter service hours)
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see monthly list for pricing.|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars