Welcome to St. Stephen School
St. Stephen School is dedicated to educating children in Pre-K through Eighth Grade in
an environment that surrounds them with Christian values. The school strives to educate
the whole child - spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
As the new year begins at St. Stephen School . . .
Sixth grade students participated in team building activities.
- Joe Corbi's Food & Gift Fundraiser Due Date Extended. All order forms and money are due on Wednesday, September 24. Thank you for your continued support! Please see the flyer for more information.
- Reminder: our 1st fundraiser is almost here - don't miss the Golf Outing 2014 on Friday, September 26th! Come out and Support the students, faculty and community of St Stephen School while you have tons of fun on the golf course. New family sponsorship for those who want to support but who don't play golf -$75. See the brochure for all the details. For questions, contact Clay Stambaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hot Dog Lunch on Wednesday, September 24th. Order forms are due by Monday, September 22nd.
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade boys and girls cross country team is starting practice this week. Ms. Sabo will be the coach. The first practices are on Monday, September 22nd and Wednesday, September 24th. We will meet in the hall at 3:00 pm and practice will last until 4:00 pm. Future practices will be on Mondays and Thursdays. The races are usually one mile long and our first meet is on Wednesday, October 1st. Students should wear their gym uniform for the meets and will need to wear a label with their name-school-grade (masking tape is fine). Parents are responsible for getting their child to and from the race.
If your child is going to participate, please PRINT on a piece of paper:
- Your child's name-grade,
- The parent's name-email address-phone numbers where you can be reached, and
- Any health issues that you would like coach to know.
--Mrs. Davies (email@example.com)
- Order school lunches on line: St. Stephen School partners with orderlunches.com to allow parents to view lunch menus, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web with a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system. See the flyer for more information.
- Ticket Sales have begun for the 9th Annual International Wine and Beer Tasting
on Saturday, October 11 from 5:30 - 8:30pm. See the flyer for more information.
- Whether you prefer grapes or hops, stemware or stein, red, white or amber, you will find it all! Taste over 75 International Wines, Local and International Beers, while enjoying live music, delicious pairings of savory hors d'oeuvres, silent auction, wine pull and door prize!
- Tickets are limited so get them now! Please send all requests for tickets through school in a sealed envelope labeled: "Wine Tasting - Attn: Samantha Falter", indicate your name, contact information and how you would like your tickets returned to you. Please make checks payable to St. Stephen HSA.
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at email@example.com|
|PTO Manager |
(to enter service hours)
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see monthly list for pricing.|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars