Welcome to St. Stephen School
St. Stephen School is dedicated to educating children in Pre-K through Eighth Grade in
an environment that surrounds them with Christian values. The school strives to educate
the whole child - spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
Open House for Prospective Families
PreK - 8th Grade
Wednesday, November 12
8:30 - 11:30am
and 12:30 - 2:30pm
For more information,
contact Mrs. Ginni Zachmeier at 410-592-7617
or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently at St. Stephen School . . .
The Eighth Grade enjoyed the annual Civil War Presentation and Luncheon.
- Hot Dog Lunch on Wednesday, November 5. Order forms are due in to the school office by Monday, November 3.
- The new and improved lunch/recess schedule will go into effect on Monday, November 3rd.
- Grades 4-8: regular schedule Recess 11:30-11:50; Lunch 11:50-12:15
- Grades K-3: Lunch 11:45-12:10; Recess 12:10-12:30
- Students can not be on the blacktop from 11:50-12:10 due to Pre-K drop off
- St. Stephen School dance in school gym for St. Stephen School and Faith Formation 6th-8th grade classes.
On Friday, November 7th 7-10pm.
- Dance with DJ and pizza party! $5 a child for food and drinks.
- Special thanks to St. Stephen School Home and School Association for securing the DJ for the night.
- Please return the permission form no later then October 30 to your teacher. Payment due at the door.
- Any questions or to volunteer as a chaperone, contact Nichole Regulski email@example.com or 410-812-1096
- It's Box Tops submission time! Our school will be sending in the Box Tops we've collected by November. Our goal this school year is to earn $1,000.00. You can help us reach that goal and make our December earnings check big by sending in your Box Tops by the end of October. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christmas Bazaar -- Save the Date: Saturday, December 6th from 10am-6pm
We are now collecting items for the white elephant sale. Donations can be left under the pavilion and will be secured each day. No clothing, please. Make your spouse and the school happy - clean out the closets and get rid of the clutter! Any questions, contact Karen Kuta at email@example.com.
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at email@example.com|
|PTO Manager |
(to enter service hours)
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see monthly list for pricing.|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars