Welcome to St. Stephen School
St. Stephen School is dedicated to educating children in Pre-K through Eighth Grade in an
environment that surrounds them with Christian values. The school strives to educate
the whole child - spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
Recently at St. Stephen School . . .
7th Grade has a sweet tooth for DNA -- they created models of DNA molecules!
- Saint Patrick's Day Family Bowling Party: March 9 from 12:00 - 2:00 p.m. at Brunswick Perry Hall Lanes, 4359 Ebenezer Road, Baltimore. This annual St Stephen School Fathers' Club event includes 2 hours of Cosmic bowling, fun, shoes, fun, prizes, fun, pizza, soda, and more FUN!! Please R.S.V.P by March 3rd; cost is $10.00/Children $12.00/Adults. For reservations or questions contact Ted Borzymowski at 443-324-6255 or email@example.com
- The St. Stephen School Catholic Bee for Grades 3, 4, and 5 will be held in the Church on Tuesday, March 11th at 2:00pm. Students were pre-tested for this event and those with the 5 highest scores in each class will represent their class in the Bee. Students placing 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in the St. Stephen School Catholic Bee will be invited to participate in the Regional Catholic School Bee to be held at St. John, Hydes on Saturday, April 5th at 11:00.
- Hot Dog Lunch on Wednesday, March 12. Order forms are due in to the school office on or before Monday, March 10th.
- From Mrs. Patrick: all parents and students are invited to meet me in the church for 7:30 am Mass each Friday during Lent. I will be with the students during Mass and will walk them up to school after Mass. I have been doing this for the past few years and have found this to be a spiritually satisfying way to observe the Lenten season. Please consider joining me for one or more Friday morning Masses in the next six weeks. God bless you.
- St. Stephen School Drama Group Presents "The Magical World of Oz," a musical version of the classic Wizard of Oz. The play tells the story of Dorothy and Toto landing in Munchkin Land after a tornado pinks up her house and her quest to get back to Kansas. The characters she meets along the way, Scarecrow who wants brains, Tin-woodsman who wants a heart, and a Lion who wants courage, join together along with many other delightful characters to make this production fun for the whole family. There really is no place like home.
- Saturday, March 29th Curtain Time 7:00pm
- Sunday, March 30th Curtain Time 2:00pm
School Office Hours:
Monday - Friday 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Lee: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at email@example.com|
|PTO Manager |
(to enter service hours)
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - monthly pricing list|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars