Welcome to St. Stephen School
A pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade Catholic parochial school, St. Stephen School is dedicated to the ideals of educating children in an environment that surrounds them with Christian values.The school strives to educate the whole child spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally. Every effort is made to cultivate within each child a positive self-image and to heighten his/her awareness of the dignity and worth of others.
Recently at St. Stephen School . . .
Kindergarten students made and exploded volcanos!
- May Procession and Crowning of Mary this coming Sunday, May 1: Let us all come together—parish, school, young and old—to give honor to Our Blessed Mother in her month of May. Join us for the May Procession and Crowning of Mary this Sunday, May 1, immediately following 12:15 PM Mass. See the flyer for more information, and join us!
- Hot Dog Lunch on Wednesday, May 4th. Order forms are due by Monday, May 2.
- 250 Club Event on May 7th: If you have not purchased your ticket, there are still tickets available and you do not have to be present to buy a number and win! Please contact Greg Kuta at 410-592-3337 for tickets or more information. Thank you!
- May 20th - Field Day and Color Race! Sign up to run/jog/walk the Color Race at http://ssschool.org/colorrace.html
- Mark your calendars for St. Stephen School's Summer Camp, June 27-June 30! Vacation Bible School 9:00am - 12:00 noon each day; Sylvan Edge STEM Camp 12:30-3:00pm each day. Registration for participants and volunteers will be available soon. See the flyer for more information. To sign up, visit http://bit.ly/1qWSnw9. The deadline to register is May 27.
- Living Every Day with Passion and Purpose: St. Stephen is planning a trip to Living Every Day With Passion and Purpose, a special event in Pennsylvania on Saturday, September 17. It's not your typical church event! Living Every Day With Passion and Purpose is presented by internationally acclaimed speaker and author Matthew Kelly and the incredibly talented musician Eliot Morris, and it has been a life-changing experience for tens of thousands of people. Matthew Kelly invites us all to identify God's voice in our lives and the specific purpose for which we've been created. Matthew inspires attendees to apply the genius of Catholicism to every aspect of their lives. See http://dynamiccatholic.com/events/passion-and-purpose/ and this flyer for more information. Please contact Drew Bonthron at 410-877-3816 or at email@example.com if interested. We will need to commit to a count to reserve tickets by April 30. They event is already sold out, but they are holding 50 tickets for St. Stephen parish.
- John Carroll Summer Basketball Camp: A great fundamental basketball camp that also offers a lot of fun. Write St Stephen on your form to receive a special rate of $160.00 per session. Any questions? Contact Mrs Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information and the camp forms can be found at www.intensitybasketball.com
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Tabassi: email@example.com|
|Information about Shield the Vulnerable child protection training|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see milk order form for pricing.|
|FACTS - Tuition Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment|
|Standardized Test Scores|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars