Welcome to St. Stephen School
St. Stephen School is dedicated to educating children in Pre-K through Eighth Grade in
an environment that surrounds them with Christian values. The school strives to educate
the whole child - spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally.
Recently at St. Stephen School . . .
Rosalee Kuta won 1st place in the St. Stephen Spelling Bee. She will participate in the
Archdiocese of Baltimore Spelling Bee in May. Congratulations, Rosalee!
Pre-K students and teachers had a wonderful time during Dr. Seuss Day!
- St. Stephen's School Spirit/Restaurant Day at Looney's Pub NORTH on Wednesday, March 4, 11am-9pm If you present this flyer to your server during these times, Looney's will donate a portion of your check to the school. Thank you for your school support!
- Fathers Club Bowling Event, March 8,12:00 - 2:00 pm at Brunswick Perry Hall Lanes:
- $11 per child
- $13 per adult
- Hot Dog Lunch on Wednesday, March 11th. Order forms are due by Monday, March 9.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Drop Off & Pick Up Safety Issues: safety needs to be our #1 priority. At no time should one vehicle drive around another that is dropping off children. See the letter for complete information about making drop off and pick up safe for everyone.
- Home and School Association General Meeting
on Thursday, March 12th at 7:00 p.m. in the Gym. Please join us and hear all about what is going on at school and get updates from Mrs. Patrick, Fathers' Club, and ATP!
- 1 service hour for attending
- View the science fair projects from Grades 6-8
- Spring Used Uniform sale
- Childcare available
- Refreshments provided by SWEET AS YOU & GOOD TASTE CATERING, thanks to Jen Andrychowski.
- Invitation from Mrs. Patrick: All are invited to meet me in the church for 7:30 am Mass on the following Fridays during the Lent: February 27th, March 13th, March 20th, and March 27th. Other faculty members will also be attending; we will be with the students during Mass and will walk them up to school after Mass. On March 6th, we have a scheduled school Mass in the Church at 10:15 am. Please consider joining us for one or more Friday Masses in the next six weeks; I have found this to be a spiritually satisfying way to observe the Lenten season.
- St. Stephen school Drama Group presents "Abracadabra Aladdin," the musical, on Saturday March 21 at 7:00pm and Sunday March 22 at 2:00pm in the school hall. Tickets are $5.00 and will be on sale in the school office and at the door on show day. Seats are reserved on a first come basis. See the flyer for more information.
- St. Stephen's annual Spaghetti/Ravioli Dinner is being held on Sunday, April 12, 1:00-5:00pm. Come bring the family and enjoy dinner out! Sit down, relax, and let us serve you. Carry out also available. See menu/order form. For more information or to volunteer, see the volunteer flyer, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Flea Market and White Elephant Sale: Saturday May 16th, 8am-2pm, rain or shine. Spaces available for $15; please call Cheryl at 443-528-2576 for reservations. We are now accepting donations for the White Elephant Sale. Please place donations under the pavilion.
- St. Stephen Carnival -- save the dates: Thursday, June 11th, Friday, June 12th, Saturday, June 13th.
School Office hours:
Monday - Friday, 7:30am-3:30pm
|Report an absence to Mrs. Lee: email@example.com|
|Information on weather-related closings|
|E-mail the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PTO Manager |
(to enter service hours)
|Order student lunches|
|Order milk - see monthly list for pricing.|
|Order St. Stephen Spirit Wear|
|Update your contact information |
(e-mail, phone number):
View Monthly calendars